Take place at this once of a kind and largest aerospace tradeshow in British Columbia! Organized by the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC), this is the opportunity for the industry to listen to government views, provide feedback and help share future initiatives and policies.
Do not miss the CARIC session during ADSE!
Make sure to attend the session organized by the Consortium for Aerospace Research and Innovation in Canada (CARIC) that will bring together industry experts and aerospace researchers.
Under the theme “Advancing Aerospace through R&D”, CARIC will tackle different topics of the industry and present its program to the ADSE delegation. This must-attend session will include:
- Mr. Denis Faubert, President of CARIC, will first present on the successes of the CARIC program relating to Aerospace.
- CARIC will then showcase its current projects, all focused in advancing the aerospace industry and generating real outcomes that will enhance business and create centres of excellence.
- Presentations by key academic institutions, Derek Gratz from UBC Okanagan, Prof. Afzal Suleman from the University of Victoria, and representatives from the University of Alberta, Camosun College and BCIT.
- Companies will see firsthand what key researchers and the labs have to offer in order to drive business success.
- Research and Innovation opportunities will follow, with presentation of ideas where companies are looking for collaborators.
- The session will end with a networking period with CARIC members.
Visit the ADSE website for more information on the event.
to support their community’s specific regional needs